+ YOU'RE READER NUMBER... +

Saturday 29 May 2010

Namimori Sports Day (part two) -not complete-

Title: Namimori Sports Day
From: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Timeline: Present day

Part two: Let the Training Begins!!!!

Iratella was online on her laptop in bed doing her assignments and chatting with her cousins in Italy. It was a really long time since she met them, and the last time that she met them was three years ago when she and her whole family went back to Italy for a special meeting held by the 9th Vongola Sky Boss. Anime theme songs were playing from the speakers of her laptop at a moderate volume. She didn't want to disturb her brother who was busy studying for his upcoming exams.

When she navigated back to her Skype page, she recieved a video call from Dino. With a extremely happy smile, she responded to the call.

When she clicked the tab, the video call session began, and Dino's face popped onto the screen.

"Hi there, my princess, it's been a while~" Dino gave a smile to her.

"Hey, haha, sorry for not being able to contact you for quite a while. So much homeworks were thrown at me that I couldn't actually find the time to call you. But at least I dropped by a few text messages." Iratella just smiled back shyly at Dino. Truth to be told, she misses him a lot. They've met just a few weeks ago, but she's missing him already.

"I recieved them. Thanks a lot. It really eased some of my desire to see you again." Dino gave her the playful smile.

"Really? It's good then." Iratella sighed with relief.

"So, how's school life lately? Besides the hectic schedule part. We all know that, don't we?" Dino laughed. Iratella laughed along.

"Well....yeah, besides the hectic-with-studies part, we also recieved the news that our school sports day is in two months time. Everyone was so excited about it!!" Iratella clapped her hands in delight.

"I see...so I guess that the only one who isn't so happy about it is Tsuna, right? I can tell without even you having to tell me." Dino said with a completely relaxed tone.

"Yup. He was totally freaking out over it. So...the best part - Reborn actually started a special training programme for all of us to prepare ourselves for the sports day. And guess what, it's gonna begin tomorrow~ I personally think it's adding up to my schedule." Iratella rubbed her hair until it was a little messy.

"Oh, don't take it too hard. I guess he could let you off since you trained with him before when you were younger, right? So he knows that you know how will the training be and assumes that you have no problem. You are always doing your best no matter what, and that's all that counts. Dang, if only I can touch you now...and yet we are thousands of miles apart." Dino sighed. He really misses her as well.

"Haha, it's okay...we'll see each other again soon, okay?" Iratella smiled and tilted her head slightly to the right, indicating that everything will be okay.

"Okay, dear...I'll see you soon...maybe I'll take the day off to come for your school's sports day. I wanna give support to you, to Tsuna and to all the Vongola kids. How does that sound?" Dino suggested.

"Ara? Didn't you said before that you are going to come to see my parents the week after next week?" Iratella nudged him with that reminder.

"Oh, yeah...I forgot that for a little while there...okay then~it may be morning here in Italy, but it's at night there now in Japan, so...buona notte, my princess." Dino smiled.

"Buona notte, il mio tesoro." Iratella gave her signature smile to him before cutting off the line of their call. She leaned back on her chair and sighed long. "It's gonna be a really long day tomorrow..and the days ahead....I don't know whether all of us can do this...not to mention Tsuna...and me...after staying up late for so many nights to finish up my homeworks AND paperworks from the Catena and DeVastella headquarters...I can see myself skipping literally the whole training session..." with a heavy sigh, she closed her laptop and placed it on her desk before snuggling herself in bed with a bolster in her arms. She hugged the bolster tight and sighed again. "Being a full time student and a life time destined mafia is never easy..." she stared at the ceiling until she slowly drifted off to sleep....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meantime in Tsuna's house, Tsuna was still worried sick although the sports day was still two months away. He tried to sleep, but he can't. He stared into the blank space for a very long time. He then turned to see Reborn who was sleeping soundly with a bubble expanding and contracting from his nose.

"He said that as if it was nothing...how can he say those words boldly without even thinking how I would feel about this whole training programme?? Truth to be told, he IS a baby...a REALLY tough baby to be handled...I wonder who was his mother....." Tsuna began to freak out as he spoke to himself. He was thinking of all the possible activities that is to be carried out by Reborn for the training programme.

"AHHH!!!! I can't think of any other possibilities on what is he going to do to torture me even more!!!! All I know is that he's gonna make me suffer more than I did during all our previous trainings...gyahhh!!!! Reborn...how could you be sleeping at a time like this...I really need your help and advice...oh wait, you're the one who's gonna carry out the training programme, right? So why the heck should I be asking you?? I should ask someone else instead...dammit, why should it be at night when I needed Iratella's help the most..." he scruffled his hair until it was very messy. He turned to look at his alarm clock. The time indicated was 11pm. He lay back down on bed feeling very uneasy.

"Should I call her then...? She could be sleeping now...I've seen how tired she was lately...she even brought her family's work stuff to school to complete them...she is really a very busy mafia student..." Tsuna flashed back on how Iratella was during school time on that day. "Ah well...I'd still be meeting her again tomorrow anyway...so what's the rush...better get a good night rest before we get beaten up by Reborn tomorrow." Tsuna laid back down on his pillow and drifted off to sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning in school, Hanatsu, Iratella, Kaede and Michiru walked into the school together.

"You know, I think I'm kinda excited to train with Reborn! I've never been trained by him before....this is kinda like a lucky opportunity for me to be trained under the best hitman in history!!!!" Hanatsu clapped her hands delightly as she looked at Iratella, Kaede and Michiru.

"I don't know...training or not training under Reborn, we're still gonna have to do training for sports day. It doesn't make any difference, does it?" Kaede looked at her excited Sky Boss.

"Of course it does!!! Reborn, as I said, is the best hitman in history!! There's no other experienced marksmen who can kill as accurately as him!!!! And he's also one of the historical Arcobalenos!! How could one not be excited to be trained by him??" Hanatsu clinged onto Iratella's right arm.

"Well...his training was okay...it wasn't all that intense too...it was...okay...and of course really worth the time..."Iratella just continued to walk as she dragged her clingy Sky Boss along with her.

"Ahh, come on...his training should have been more intense than how you are describing, right? After how we've seen him train Tsuna for the fight against Xanxus~" Hanatsu was seriously dying to know the truth on Reborn's way of training.

"I don't give a damn on how his training differs from normal training programmes. All I know is that it's worthless and a complete waste of my time." Michiru smirked.

"Eeeee!!!!!" Hanatsu clinged onto Iratella even tighter.

"U-uh...h-hello..???? S-s-s-stop hanging...onto...m-m-m-my neck.......I'm..choking...!!!!!" Iratella was choking for air as Hanatsu was still clinging onto Iratella's neck. "Lemme go now!!!!"

"Oh, gomen gomen gomen!!!!" Hanatsu quickly released her grasp of her hands. Iratella fell OTL on the ground, gasping for air.

"Hmph...childish as ever...." Michiru stopped and stared at Hanatsu.

"Eeeee!!!!!!!" Hanatsu wanted to cling onto Kaede, but Kaede pushed Hanatsu away before she could even cling onto her. "Heyy!!! Now who should cover me???"

"What are you doing early in the morning? Creating a lot of commotion over such a useless thing." A familiar, cold voice appeared out of no where.

"H-Hibari-senpai!!! Eeeee!!! Now there's double the scariness!!!!" Hanatsu had no where to run to, so she just froze at her position. The students around them ran away quickly when they saw Hibari approaching. His Hibird fluttered down and landed on his right shoulder. Kusakabe followed behind him.

"Oh great..I'm involving myself in a disciplinary problem which I never done...." Kaede facepalmed after she realized what was the situation.

"Creating a commotion in the school ground is strictly prohibited. Are you challenging the rules? Coz if you are, I shall bite you all to death." Hibari gave his death stare. Hanatsu froze ice-cold stiff with that stare. She didn't move an inch at all.

"K-Kyoya...it's nothing....we're just....*cough* discussing something...important...*coughs*" Iratella was still trying to get her breathing right as she spoke. She gently punched her chest a few times as she spoke to Hibari.

"What happened to you?" Hibari came closer to Iratella, but he didn't touch her, helped her or inspected her, but his tone was a softer than when he was talking to Hanatsu, meaning that he was concerned of her condition.

"I-I'm fine....just a little *cough* minor accident.....just now.....*cough cough*" Iratella got back up to her feet.

"Hmm....make sure you don't get yourself strangled by your boss again, and make sure she controls her behavior in public next time." Hibari gave a pat on Iratella's shoulder. She replied to him by giving him a smile. He then walked away from the spot. Iratella then gave a slight bow to Kusakabe before he left. He also gave a bow to her before catching up with Hibari.

"Oh. My. Goshhhh............THANK YOU FOR SAVING OUR LIVES!!!!!" Hanatsu wanted to cling onto Iratella again. "How do you always manage to talk to him with ease???"

"Hey, no more clinging onto my neck  again!!! I'm going to get a neckache and asthma soon if you cling onto me again! And heck, I don't have asthma~" Iratella said with her serious look but playful tone.

"G-gomen na, Ira-chan.....it's just because you're easier to cling onto rather than the other two....blekk..." Hanatsu showed her tongue to Kaede and Michiru.

"Heck yea, you're childish. Can I say to everyone that I have never known you for the rest of my life?" Kaede began to walk away.

"Whatever. This atmosphere is too childish for me to be in." Michiru also began to walk away.

"You know, Hana, sometimes I wonder to myself whether they are working for DeVastella or not." Iratella walked together with Hanatsu.

"Yes, I begin to wonder that as well...." both of them walked into class together.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In class, Tsuna was discussing with Yamamoto and Gokudera on Reborn's training programme.

"So...what do you guys think? Are both of you gonna follow this training programme?" Tsuna asked.

"Of course, juudaime!!! I've always wanted to carry out training programmes with you!!!" Gokudera stood straight up tall and stated his mind with confidence.

"Hahahah~~since it has been a while since I last played baseball, so I think this is the best way to keep myself fit." Yamamoto said in his cheerful tone.

"Why can't I be a little more optimistic like you......" Tsuna sighed heavily.

"Good morning, Tsuna-kun." Kyoko came to his place with her sweet smile. That smile made Tsuna blushed.

"K-Kyoko-chan....good morning to you too~" Tsuna looked at Kyoko with a shy smile.

"I heard that you were going to have a training programme with Reborn-chan, right?" Kyoko smiled as she said.

"Y-yes...we're starting today..." Tsuna was still blushing. Man, it was an awkward moment for him.

"I see...good luck then!!! Good luck to all of you!!!" Kyoko gave a pat on his shoulder.

"Y-yes!!!! We'll do our very best!!!!" Tsuna said with full confidence. Then Kyoko smiled and went back to her seat to continue her conversation with Hana.

“Someone’s feeling happy today~” Hanatsu walked into the class room with Iratella, Kaede and Michiru. They were all quite early today to discuss on Reborn’s training programme.


“Ah, good morning, guys.” Tsuna smiled weakly.

“You mean, girls?” Michiru gave him her death glare that made him froze with fear.

“Y-yes……” Tsuna was OTL-ing in his mind. It was pretty scary to know that there’s another vicious person in his life besides Hibari, Mukuro and Xanxus.

“Why are you girls constantly coming over to our school? Don’t you guys have class?” Gokudera was annoyed.

“We’re on holiday, you dweeb, to celebrate our school’s anniversary.” Kaede shot back at him.

“Hey guys~” Iratella came over to their seats as well and stood beside Tsuna.

“I-Iratella-san, what happened to you? You look very pale.” Tsuna was surprised to see Iratella’s face to be that pale. Usually she would appear in school with full of energy.

“Good that you noticed. It was caused by my work load which you know since a few days ago. It was also caused by someone just now who nearly made me arrange my own funeral in the school’s front compound. What delight, eh?” Iratella smirked sarcastically.

“Hey, you know it wasn’t my fault, okay? Who asked those two to be really scary??” Hanatsu shows her pitiful face.

“Okay, I seriously need the fastest ticket to go back to Italy like, now…” Iratella face palmed. She was really exhausted until she had no mood to even talk properly.

“Come one, peeps. You all saw how she was working lately. She had tons of work thrown in from Vongola, DeVastella, Catena and sometimes Chiavorone and Varia. She could’ve died last night.” Kaede patted Iratella’s shoulders as she said that. She can be very nice and a good counselor at times and this was one of the rare times that she is super nice.

“Darn those people who doesn’t know how to do their own work.” Michiru just smirked.

“It’s totally okay, guys. I’m used to it. They’re just paperwork, not missions. Besides, I rarely have missions nowadays so it doesn’t really make me ‘die’ YET.” Iratella said with a weak smile.

“Don’t say that now, Iratella. After this, we’ll be officially starting the training programme. A HARSH training programme by Reborn!! By then, you will be so worn out, you won’t even know it.” Tsuna gave the advice in hoping that Iratella would skip the training programme so she doesn’t have to tire herself out with workload, training and studies.

“Yeah. We’ll talk to Reborn about this. Besides, didn’t you say that you’ve trained under him before? So I think it won’t be much of a problem if you skip this training. You are arranging your funeral if you are to follow this training programme.” Surprisingly, Gokudera was giving wonderful advice which didn’t include hitting someone with a book. And also, obviously he was doing that to show off in front of Kaede, showing her that he can be a really good advisor at times like this. He’s just having a really big crush on her.

“Thank you, guys. But seriously….” Iratella tried to convince them to let her join the training programme.

“But if you don’t want to, then it’s fine with me. You have been doing a lot of work lately.” The familiar baby voice came out of no where.

“R-Reborn!! What are you doing here during the school hours??” Tsuna tried to grab Reborn, and when he did, Reborn gave him a kick in the abdomen. “Owww!!!! That hurts….” Tsuna landed OTL on the ground.

“It is still quite early and there are not so much people in school, so I decided to come to check on you guys before the training.” Reborn came out of his hiding place – disguised as the Olympic coach.

“Reborn! There is like, 8 hours before our training begins!!! Can you not torture us mentally before we could even begin our first day of our training?” Tsuna begged on his knees.

“No can do because you do not have much works to do as compared to Iratella. She has been helping out a lot lately and she have received paper works from the main headquarters of Vongola, DeVastella, Catena, Chiavorone, Varia and lots more of the other families in Italy.” Reborn explained.

“But…why is all the paper works sent to her? Don’t they have people to do it?” Tsuna was confused on how things were going nowadays.

“The Catena family is an important key link to every mafia family in this world as her family is under the special protection of Vongola. Being a special family to Vongola, they knew many about the mafia world, so they know exactly what to do with the paper works and stuff. But since now is the spring season, many activities have come in action so we have lots of work to deal with. Indeed you have seen Iratella working a lot, but not only her. Even her parents were doing work as well. But no fret, everyone is doing their work back in Italy, it’s just that work load had increased a lot in the past two weeks.” Reborn explained again.

“And as I said, you don’t have to worry about me over this stuff, okay? I will be fine. This is one of the trials that I have to face if I were to really become the next Sky Boss of my family.” Iratella gave a relaxed smile just to take some pressure of her mind.

“Wow…what great words….”Hanatsu sniffed.

“You have nothing to worry about since you are already a Sky Ace!!!” Kaede stared at Hanatsu.

“Okay…..maybe not the best thing to say right now…” Hanatsu just slowly looked away.

“So I shall see you this evening. Ciao ciao~” Reborn then ran off to disappear.

“So……what are we gonna do now?” Gokudera sat back down on his chair and sighed.

“Guess we’ll just have to go with it….” Tsuna finally made up his mind. His final decision was playing in his head and giving him the needed support to make him feel more confident to go through the training programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment